Someone forwarded this to me, thought I would pass it along…
What Is Perfect Health?
Health isn’t merely the absence of disease or symptoms; it is a higher state of consciousness that allows well-being, creativity, and joy to flow into our experience. We are healthy when we’re able to fully digest everything we take in, extracting what is nourishing and eliminating whatever doesn’t serve us. This includes our food, our relationships, our jobs, and all our life experiences. Illness, in contrast, develops when there is a disruption ― a blockage in the flow of energy and information. Symptoms and sickness are the body’s signal that we need to restore balance, eliminate whatever is causing the blockages, and reestablish the healthy flow of intelligence.
One of most powerful ways we can influence our health is through our choices and interpretations . . . the food we choose, the relationships we engage in, the sensory input we expose ourselves to, and the daily patterns and rhythms of our life.
Timeless Healing Principles
By listening to our body and honoring its needs, we nurture our innate healing ability and move closer to experiencing a state of perfect health…
1. Take time each day to quiet your mind and meditate.
2. Each day eat a healthy diet that includes a wide variety of colorful fruits and vegetables.
3. Engage in daily exercise that enhances flexibility, strength, and cardiovascular fitness.
4. Follow a restful sleep routine.
5. Let go of whatever isn’t serving you, including stored emotional pain.
6. Cultivate loving relationships.
7. Find your unique gifts and talents and use them to serve others.
As you nurture yourself and practice the tools of spiritual awakening, you will open your heart to ever expanding levels of fulfillment. Even when you are surrounded by chaos, face a health challenge, or find yourself on a financial “detour,” you will discover that you can transcend outworn assumptions and create a life filled with wellbeing, happiness, and love.
Leave your thoughts here in my blog.
Share this with others you feel it can benefit.